I'm a French-and-English-speaking globe-trotting programmer with over 8 years of programming experience. I love taking on problems in weird but effective ways. I'm currently based in Montréal.
- Creating intellisense tooling that accelerates thousands of Zig developers.
- Working hand-in-hand with team of contributors and other maintainers.
- Developing comprehensive fuzzing solution to ensure seamless user experience.
- Working with Vancouver stakeholders to design and develop remotely from Montréal.
- Adapting designs to an existing Go-based internal solution.
- Ensuring full functionality and accessibility.
- Adapted Zig Language Server code to statically index Zig code.
- Tested solution on Sourcegraph servers.
- Worked with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery, even as a full-time student.
- Wrote, edited, and webmastered a school satirical journal that I co-founded in Maryland.
- Worked with large writing and editing team to keep output continuous and high-quality.
- Designed the website and implemented it with a Node backend.
- Proposed and began reimplementing Quasar frontend in Svelte.
- Collaborated with team members to ensure proper functionality carry-over.
- Helped ensure continuation of work I had begun by training teammates.
- Helped people with no access to computers at home acquire computer literacy skills.
- Configured Rockville Memorial Library Science Center space to optimize teaching.
- Taught 5 - 14 year olds in Beirut twice a week and full-time in July 2018.
- Developed curriculums around app, web, and XR development.
- Helped expand company to local schools.
- Worked in Beirut once a week and full-time in June 2018 on backend code.
- Collaborated with cryptography PhD on secure storage implementation.
- Translated PHP components of the old backend into Node.
- Created a circuit prototype with minimal guidance in Beirut.
- Manufactured PCB using EAGLE, a CNC machine, and a healthy dose of soldering.
- Thoroughly tested PCB to ensure full functionality was delivered.
- Obtaining a B.Sc. in Computer Science.